On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - The Great Sport Relief Bake Off - Great British Bake Off Special: The Great Sport Relief Bake Off
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers' Food Tour of Britain - Oxfordshire
- 22:00 - The Hairy Bikers' Food Tour of Britain - East Sussex
- Prep time:
- 15 min
- Cook time:
- 20 min
Gary Rhodes serves thin strips of courgette with a creamy beenleigh blue cheese sauce
Method1. Blanch the courgettes in a pan of boiling salted water for 30 seconds, drain and transfer to a bowl of ice cold water to cool. Drain again and set aside.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan. Add the shallots and fry until softened, but not coloured.
3. Add the blanched courgettes and the rocket to the pan and keep warm.
4. Meanwhile, in a separate pan, warm the crème fraîche and cheese together over a medium heat to make a rich sauce.
5. Pour the sauce over the vegetables, season to taste and serve.
Made with produce from The Cheese Shed - finalists of the Local Food Hero Awards 2007.