On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - River Cottage to the Core - Roast Pork, Black Pudding and Gooseberries
- 21:00 - River Cottage to the Core - Blueberry Coronation Chicken and Two Course Pasty
- 22:00 - River Cottage to the Core - Pizza, Blackberry Beer and Chicken Pie
- Prep time:
- 15 min
The acid in lime juice lightly cooks the raw salmon in Diana Henry's easy yet sophisticated starter
Method1. Lay the salmon slices out on a large dish and squeeze over the juice of 1 lime. Leave it to sit for 5 minutes.
2. Sprinkle the spring onion and chilli over the salmon. Season with salt and pepper and mix together with your fingers. Leave for another 5 minutes.
3. Mix together the remaining lime juice, sugar and olive oil. Drizzle over the salmon then sprinkle over the corrinader leaves. Tear over the mint and mix everything together with your hands.
4. Add the vinegarette, sprinkle the coriander leaves over, tear the mint into the mixture and mix again. Add the mango and avocado slices.
5. Pile the mixture a serving plate and drizzle over a little olive oil.