On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Raymond Blanc's Kitchen Secrets - Tomatoes
- 20:30 - Raymond Blanc's Kitchen Secrets - Summer Greens
- 21:00 - Paul Hollywood's Bread - Classic Bread
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 25 min
The rich flavour of Spiced Spanish sausage infuses this breakfast treat from Tom Parker Bowles
Method1. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Slice the chorizo into pound coin sized chunks and fry it in oil until it begins to crisp. Add the bread and fry until brown.
2. Stir in eggs, season with salt and pepper and add the chilli.
3. Scramble the eggs very slowly for 20 minutes over an extremely low heat, until soft and creamy. Serve with fried potatoes.