Chorizo scrambled eggs
By: From: Market Kitchen
On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Man v. Food - San Jose
- 20:30 - Man v. Food - Denver
- 21:00 - MasterChef Ireland - MasterChef Ireland, 10
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 25 min
The rich flavour of Spiced Spanish sausage infuses this breakfast treat from Tom Parker Bowles
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Slice the chorizo into pound coin sized chunks and fry it in oil until it begins to crisp. Add the bread and fry until brown.
2. Stir in eggs, season with salt and pepper and add the chilli.
3. Scramble the eggs very slowly for 20 minutes over an extremely low heat, until soft and creamy. Serve with fried potatoes.