By: From: Market Kitchen
On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Joy of Curry - Joy Of Curry (1): Ep 1
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best - Sunday Dinners
- 22:00 - Man v. Food: The Carnivore Chronicles - Meaty Milestone
- Prep time:
- 6 min
Crunchy biscotti and silky clotted cream provide a contrast of textures in this espresso-laced dessert from Clodagh McKenna
- 2 large biscotti
- 2 shots good quality espresso coffee
- 1 x 225 g tub clotted cream
- 100 g good quality dark chocolate, grated
- 1 handfuls chopped pistachio nuts
- a few almonds
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Chop the biscotti into smallish pieces, do not break up too much as you want to retain some crunch. Pour the espresso over the top. Divide half of the biscuits between two glass tumblers.
2. Layer two spoonfuls of clotted cream, followed by half the chocolate over each dessert.
3. Repeat the layering until the glass is filled to the top, finishing with the rest of the grated chocolate.
4. Decorate with the chopped pistachios and chocolate almonds. The desserts can be left in the fridge while the biscotti soaks up the espresso or served immediately for a crunchier finish.