On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Raymond Blanc's Kitchen Secrets - Game and Mushrooms
- 20:30 - Raymond Blanc's Kitchen Secrets - Bread
- 21:00 - Lorraine's Fast, Fresh & Easy Food - Feel Good Food
- Prep time:
- 6 min
Crunchy biscotti and silky clotted cream provide a contrast of textures in this espresso-laced dessert from Clodagh McKenna
Method1. Chop the biscotti into smallish pieces, do not break up too much as you want to retain some crunch. Pour the espresso over the top. Divide half of the biscuits between two glass tumblers.
2. Layer two spoonfuls of clotted cream, followed by half the chocolate over each dessert.
3. Repeat the layering until the glass is filled to the top, finishing with the rest of the grated chocolate.
4. Decorate with the chopped pistachios and chocolate almonds. The desserts can be left in the fridge while the biscotti soaks up the espresso or served immediately for a crunchier finish.
- 2 large biscotti
- 2 shots good quality espresso coffee
- 1 x 225 g tub clotted cream
- 100 g good quality dark chocolate, grated
- 1 handfuls chopped pistachio nuts
- a few almonds