On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - Donut Showdown - Vegas
- 20:30 - Donut Showdown - Zombies
- 21:00 - Donut Showdown - Chinatown
- Prep time:
- 15 min
- Cook time:
- 1 hr 45 min
- 6 - 8
Tana Ramsay makes some simple homemade beans in a smooth tomato sauce packed full of flavour
Method1. Heat the oil in a large ovenproof pan. Add the onions and garlic and fry until soft and golden. Sprinkle over the paprika and ground cloves and cook for 1 minute then stir through the ketchup.
2. Add the passata and water and bring to the boil. Simmer for about 10 minutes before liquidizing until smooth.
3. Pre-heat oven to 150C/gas 2.
4. Add the beans, Worcestershire sauce and sugar to the tomato sauce. Season with salt. Stir well and bring back to the boil.
5. Put on a lid and transfer to the oven for 1 hour 30 minutes. Stir in some boiling water before serving if the beans are a bit dry.