Beef Carpaccio salad
By: From: Market Kitchen
On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - The Roux Masterclass: Alain and Michel Roux Jr - Albert and Alain Roux
- 20:30 - Rick Stein's Fruits of the Sea - Rick Stein's Fruits of the Sea (1): Ep 7
- 21:00 - Choccywoccydoodah - Queen of Cakes
Eco-chef Arthur Potts Dawson creates a peppery rocket and radish salad with tender slivers of herb-encrusted beef
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. For the beef fillet: heat a frying pan (without oil as this may become too hot and burn the herbs).
2. Lay out the mixed herbs in a line on the chopping board. Brush a little olive oil around the sides of the fillet, season with salt and roll the fillet through the herbs so that the sides are coated.
3. Place the fillet in the frying pan (sitting it on its outer edge) and sear for around 30 seconds on all sides.
4. For the salad: mix the radish, celery, red mustard leaves, and rocket together in a bowl with a pinch of the chopped herbs.
5. Add a splash of balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Season with pepper and toss the salad.
6. Pile the salad onto a plate, thinly slice the beef and scatter it over the top.