On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - The Great Sport Relief Bake Off - Great British Bake Off Special: The Great Sport Relief Bake Off
- 21:00 - The Great British Bake Off Masterclass - Great British Bake Off: The Masterclass
- 22:00 - The Great British Bake Off Masterclass - Great British Bake Off: The Masterclass
- Prep time:
- 2 min
- Cook time:
- 5 min
Arthur Potts Dawson makes a deceptively simple but delicious dish with new season asparagus
Method1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add the asparagus, return to the boil and cook for 2-3 minutes.
2. Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan. Add pancetta and fry until crispy.
3. Meanwhile bring another pan of water up to simmering point add the vinegar and carefully break in the eggs and simmer for 3 minutes. Remove and keep warm.
4. Divide the asparagus onto each plate and top with the pancetta. Break the poached egg over the top, finish with a little olive oil.