Deep fried mint leaves with mango
By: From: Market Kitchen
On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - Choccywoccydoodah: Starstruck - Things That Go Bump in the Night
- 21:00 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Salem
- 21:30 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Virginia
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 4 min
Zingy lime and crispy mint leaves create a taste sensation in Bryn William's fresh and fast dessert
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Heat the deep fat fryer to 180 C.
2. Place the diced mango in a bowl and finely grate over the zest of the lime. Cut the lime in half and squeeze the juice over the mango.
3. Sprinkle the szechuan pepper on top and scatter over the chopped mint. Stir in the Malibu.
4. Place the whole mint leaves in to the fryer carefully and deep fry for approximately 1 minute, until golden.
5. Remove carefully from the fryer using a slotted spoon and transfer to kitchen paper to absorb the fat. Immediately dust the fried leaves with icing sugar.
6. Serve the fried mint leaves with the diced mango.