On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - The Great Sport Relief Bake Off - Great British Bake Off Special: The Great Sport Relief Bake Off
- 21:00 - The Great Sport Relief Bake Off - Great British Bake Off Special: The Great Sport Relief Bake Off
- 22:00 - You Gotta Eat Here - The Club, Foo, Tundra & Inn Pub
- Prep time:
- 15 min
- Cook time:
- 15 min
These simple coconut bites, created by Anjum Anand, can be enjoyed after a meal or as a sweet canapé
Method1. Place the coconut, sugar and milk in a small non-stick pan. Bring gently to the boil and cook over a low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Add the ghee and ground cardamom and continue to cook for a further 3-4 minutes or until the mixture is sticky to touch but still moist and it starts to come off the base of the pan in a ball.
3. Remove from the heat and scrape the mixture onto a plate. Set aside until it is just cool enough to handle.
4. Form the mixture into little balls or ovals and coat in extra grated fresh coconut or desiccated coconut. Sprinkle with chopped pistachio nuts. Serve.