On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Raymond Blanc's Kitchen Secrets - Tomatoes
- 20:30 - Raymond Blanc's Kitchen Secrets - Summer Greens
- 21:00 - Paul Hollywood's Bread - Classic Bread
- Prep time:
- 15 min, plus 4 hrs for chilling
- Cook time:
- 5 min
Bill Granger's rich and creamy white chocolate mousse is topped with tart passion fruit, it is an easy make ahead dessert
Method1. Put the white chocolate, milk and vanilla in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, making sure the bowl does not touch the water. Heat until the chocolate is just melted, stirring regularly. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
2. Add the egg yolks to the melted chocolate, beating well after each addition.
3. Whip the cream in a bowl until soft peaks form then fold through the chocolate mixture until just combined.
4. Whisk the egg whites in a large, clean, dry bowl until soft peaks form. Using a large metal spoon, fold through the chocolate mixture in 2 batches.
5. Divide the mousse between ramekins, glasses or small bowls. Cover and chill for 3-4 hours, or until set. Remove from refrigerator and spoon the passion fruit on top of the mousse just before serving.
Need more dessert ideas? Take a look at lots more of our easy dessert recipes.