On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - James Martin: Yorkshire's Finest - York Betty's
- 20:30 - James Martin: Yorkshire's Finest - Whitby Kippers
- 21:00 - Choccywoccydoodah: Starstruck - Things That Go Bump in the Night
Submitted by: vjaco1
- Prep time:
- 15 min, plus 4 hrs for chilling
- Cook time:
- 5 min
The sweet, fluffy mouse is perfectly complimented by the tart passion fruit in Bill Granger's easy make-ahead pud
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Put the white chocolate, milk and vanilla in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, making sure the bowl does not touch the water. Heat until the chocolate is just melted, stirring regularly. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
2. Add the egg yolks to the melted chocolate, beating well after each addition.
3. Whip the cream in a bowl until soft peaks form then fold through the chocolate mixture until just combined.
4. Whisk the egg whites in a large, clean, dry bowl until soft peaks form. Using a large metal spoon, fold through the chocolate mixture in 2 batches.
5. Divide the mousse between 6 x 250ml ramekins or serving dishes. Cover and chill for 3-4 hours, or until set. Remove from refrigerator and spoon passion fruit on top of the mousse just before serving.