On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Secret Meat Business - English
- 20:30 - Secret Meat Business - Malaysian
- 21:00 - Secret Meat Business - Italian
Submitted by: vjaco1
- Prep time:
- 15 min, plus 4 hrs for chilling
- Cook time:
- 5 min
The sweet, fluffy mouse is perfectly complimented by the tart passion fruit in Bill Granger's easy make-ahead pud
Method1. Put the white chocolate, milk and vanilla in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, making sure the bowl does not touch the water. Heat until the chocolate is just melted, stirring regularly. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
2. Add the egg yolks to the melted chocolate, beating well after each addition.
3. Whip the cream in a bowl until soft peaks form then fold through the chocolate mixture until just combined.
4. Whisk the egg whites in a large, clean, dry bowl until soft peaks form. Using a large metal spoon, fold through the chocolate mixture in 2 batches.
5. Divide the mousse between 6 x 250ml ramekins or serving dishes. Cover and chill for 3-4 hours, or until set. Remove from refrigerator and spoon passion fruit on top of the mousse just before serving.