On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - Rachel Allen: All Things Sweet - Classic Twists
- 20:30 - Lorraine's Fast, Fresh & Easy Food - Feel Good Food
- 21:00 - River Cottage - River Cottage: Winter's On The Way, 2
- Prep time:
- 20 min
- Cook time:
- 30 min
Bill Granger makes an elegant dinner party accompaniment of individual potato gratins
Method1. Preheat the oven to 180C/gas 6.
2. Cut baking paper into 18 strips of 15 x 2cm. Line six 125ml muffin tins with three of the strips in each, in a cross pattern with strips overlapping. This will create little handles to remove your gratins with.
3. Put all ingredients in a bowl and toss to combine. Layer the potatoes in the muffin tins and pour over any remaining liquid. Cook in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
4. When cooked, remove the mini gratins from the muffin tins using the paper handles. Discard the paper and serve.
- 600 g potatoes, peeled and very finely sliced
- 190 ml double cream
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper