On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Jamie Does... - Andalucia
- 21:00 - Tom Kerridge's Proper Pub Food - Food for Friends
- 21:30 - Tom Kerridge's Proper Pub Food - Outdoor Food
- Prep time:
- 10 min, plus 1 hr marinating time
Gino D'Acampo's adds a zing to a tomato, onion and chilli salsa with the refreshing flavours of orange and lime
Method1. Bring a small saucepan of water to the boil. Blanch the tomatoes for 30 seconds, rinse with cold water, peel and chop.
2. Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and stir until mixed thoroughly. Allow to stand at room temperature for one hour. Refrigerate any unused salsa.