Orkney fudge cheesecake
By: From: Market Kitchen
On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - James Martin: Yorkshire's Finest - York Betty's
- 20:30 - James Martin: Yorkshire's Finest - Whitby Kippers
- 21:00 - Choccywoccydoodah: Starstruck - Things That Go Bump in the Night
- Prep time:
- 25 min, plus chilling
- Cook time:
- 5 min
- Makes 1 x 24cm cake
Sue Lawrence's naughty no-cook cheesecake has a smooth cream cheese topping flecked with chewy chunks of fudge, piled on an oaty biscuit base
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Lightly butter a 24cm springform cake tin.
2. Make the base by combining the biscuits and butter and pressing into the base of the tin.
3. Beat the cream cheese until soft.
4. Grate 250g of the fudge (I use my food processor) and tip into the cream cheese. Combine gently - folding in slowly - with the cream.
5. Chop the remaining 50g fudge and scatter over the biscuit base.
6. Spoon the cream mixture over the top and cover. Chill for at least 6 hours (24 hours if possible) before carefully decanting and serving in wedges.
Looking for more fudge ideas? Check out our Best ever fudge recipes.