On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Man v. Food - Jersey Shore
- 20:30 - Man v. Food - Syracuse, New York
- 21:00 - Man v. Food - Portland, ME
- Prep time:
- 25 min, plus chilling
- Cook time:
- 5 min
- Makes 1 x 24cm cake
Sue Lawrence's naughty no-cook cheesecake has a smooth cream cheese topping flecked with chewy chunks of fudge, piled on an oaty biscuit base
Method1. Lightly butter a 24cm springform cake tin.
2. Make the base by combining the biscuits and butter and pressing into the base of the tin.
3. Beat the cream cheese until soft.
4. Grate 250g of the fudge (I use my food processor) and tip into the cream cheese. Combine gently - folding in slowly - with the cream.
5. Chop the remaining 50g fudge and scatter over the biscuit base.
6. Spoon the cream mixture over the top and cover. Chill for at least 6 hours (24 hours if possible) before carefully decanting and serving in wedges.
Looking for more fudge ideas? Check out our Best ever fudge recipes.