By: From: Heaven's Kitchen At Large
On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 2
- 20:30 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 6
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best - Picnics
- Prep time:
- 10 min
- Cook time:
- 10 min
Truffle omelette, from Mike Robinson, is a combination of fresh mushrooms and luxurious black truffle shavings
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Place the mushrooms and butter in an omelette pan or frying pan over a medium heat and cook for 3-5 minutes until soft.
2. Add the eggs to the pan, tilting the pan to spread evenly and cook until set underneath but still slightly runny on top.
3. Shave the truffle over the omelette. Fold over and serve at once.