On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - The Hairy Bikers' Food Tour of Britain - Cornwall
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers' Food Tour of Britain - Oxfordshire
- 22:00 - The Hairy Bikers' Food Tour of Britain - East Sussex
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 10 min
Mike Robinson's tasty langoustines are served with lemon juice and mayonnaise to bring out their sea-fresh flavour
Method1. Place the langoustines in a pan and just cover with water. Bring to the boil and cook for 5-6 minutes. Drain and place on a serving plate.
2. To serve: squeeze the lemon juice over the langoustines and season with salt and pepper. Serve the mayonnaise on the side for dipping.
- 6 langoustines, (avoid the brighter ones-lighter coloured langoustines are much sweeter)
- lemon juice