On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Hairy Bikers Come Home - Hairy Bikers Come Home
- 21:00 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Salem
- 21:30 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Virginia
- Prep time:
- 20 min
- Cook time:
- 10 min
Ed Baines combines clams, anchovies, white wine, tomatoes and chillies with pasta in this splendid main course
Method1. Cook the spaghetti in a large pan of boiling salted water, according to the directions on the pack until just tender
2. Heat the oil in a large pan and cook the chillies, shallots, garlic, clams and anchovy fillets for 1 minute.
3. Add the tomatoes, wine and lemon juice and bring to the boil.
4. Add the well-drained spaghetti and chopped parsley and toss through until evenly coated.
5. Serve at once with chilled wine.