Mussel topped coley parcels
On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Man v. Food - San Jose
- 20:30 - Man v. Food - Denver
- 21:00 - MasterChef Ireland - MasterChef Ireland, 10
- Prep time:
- 10 min
- Cook time:
- 25 min
Seafish's moist coley steaks topped with mussels and infused with mouth-watering Mediterranean flavours are served in their paper parcels. Created for Seafood Week
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Preheat the oven to 200C/ gas 6.
2. Place the tomatoes in a bowl and crush with a fork. Add the garlic and olives and mash a little more. Then add the lemon juice, olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Add the beans and basil to the tomatoes.
4. Cut four large squares of baking parchment.
5. Spoon the tomato mixture onto the middle of each paper square and top with a coley steak and some mussels.
6. Gather the paper to form a parcel and place on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
7. To serve, tear the paper open. Discard any mussels that have remained unopened.