On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Man v. Food: The Carnivore Chronicles - Meat with the Most
- 20:30 - Man v. Food: The Carnivore Chronicles - Delicious and Historical
- 21:00 - Man v. Food: The Carnivore Chronicles - Meat is Still Awesome
- Prep time:
- 10 min
- Cook time:
- 25 min
Seafish's moist coley steaks topped with mussels and infused with mouth-watering Mediterranean flavours are served in their paper parcels. Created for Seafood Week
Method1. Preheat the oven to 200C/ gas 6.
2. Place the tomatoes in a bowl and crush with a fork. Add the garlic and olives and mash a little more. Then add the lemon juice, olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Add the beans and basil to the tomatoes.
4. Cut four large squares of baking parchment.
5. Spoon the tomato mixture onto the middle of each paper square and top with a coley steak and some mussels.
6. Gather the paper to form a parcel and place on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
7. To serve, tear the paper open. Discard any mussels that have remained unopened.