On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - You Gotta Eat Here - Chicago Edition: Lou Malnati's Pizzeria, Beef, Manny's Delicatessan
- 20:30 - You Gotta Eat Here - Rock Lobster, Harper's Burger Bar, Casa Calzone
- 21:00 - You Gotta Eat Here - Stoneface Dolly's, Hadley's, Rick's Fish and Chips and Seafood House
- Prep time:
- 10 min
- Cook time:
- 10 min
Brian Turner uses tail beef fillet, chopped gherkins and cream to create a scrumptious burger truly worthy of its title
Method1. Sauté the chopped shallots quickly in the oil for less than a minute to take off the rawness. Allow to cool.
2. Mince the fillet of beef through the fine plate of a mincer into a bowl.
3. Add the shallots, chopped gherkins, cream, mustard and Worcestershire Sauce. Beat all the ingredients together and season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Using a little oil on your hands, shape the mixture into 4 even sized burgers, then leave to rest for 10 minutes.
5. Preheat a barbecue grill and then cook the burgers medium rare, about 4 minutes on each side or to your liking.
6. Season well and serve in a burger bun with tomato relish.