On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Rachel Allen: All Things Sweet - Classic Twists
- 20:30 - Lorraine's Fast, Fresh & Easy Food - Feel Good Food
- 21:00 - River Cottage - River Cottage: Winter's On The Way, 2
- Prep time:
- 30 min
- Cook time:
- 10 min
Impress your guests with this unique soufflé dessert from Andrew Nutter
Method1. Preheat the oven to 180C/gas 4.
2. For the cola cubes, warm the red wine in a saucepan and add the gelatine, stirring to dissolve. Pour in the cola and then transfer to a shallow plastic container and chill for 2 hours to set.
3. Once set, slice into cubes and roll in caster sugar.
4. Grease a pie dish with a small amount of butter. Melt the chocolate and butter together, stir in the instant coffee, camp coffee and egg yolks.
5. Whisk together the egg whites and sugar until fluffy, then gently fold in the chocolate mixture and add the chocolate chips.
6. Spoon into the dish and bake in the oven for 11 minutes.
7. Serve straight away with the cola cubes, and a dollop of coffee ice cream and chocolate and sugar decorations.
For the cola cubes
- 125 ml red wine
- 4 leaves gelatine, soaked
- 125 ml cola
- 50 g caster sugar
For the soufflé pudding
- 220 g dark chocolate
- 25 g butter
- 1 tbsp instant coffee
- 1 tsp camp coffee
- 5 egg yolks
- 5 egg whites
- 110 g caster sugar
- 4 tbsp chocolate chips
- coffee ice cream
- chocolate decorations
- sugar decorations