On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - River Cottage to the Core - Roast Pork, Black Pudding and Gooseberries
- 21:00 - River Cottage to the Core - Blueberry Coronation Chicken and Two Course Pasty
- 22:00 - River Cottage to the Core - Pizza, Blackberry Beer and Chicken Pie
- Prep time:
- 10 min
- Cook time:
- 1 hr
Nothing beats a piece of crisp cracking when roasting pork for the Sunday lunch - John Torode shares his top tips in getting it right every time
Method1. Score the pork skin, set on a rack and pour over boiling water. The water will drain away.
2. Dry the skin, rub with vinegar and salt and set aside for 20 minutes. Preheat the oven to 200C/gas 6.
3. Roasting the skin for an hour or so, until crisp and serve with the meat.