On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 1
- 20:30 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 5
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best - Family Favourites
- Prep time:
- 40 min
- Cook time:
- 30 min
Packed with heaps of flavour, Anthony Stewart's Jamaican-style stew makes a wholesome and hearty meal
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Lay the chicken in a shallow dish. Mix together the garlic, paprika and soy sauce.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken for about 3-4 minutes, until golden brown. Add the onion and fry for 3 minutes more, until softened.
3. Tip in the carrot, and add the thyme and oregano.
4. Stir in the stock and simmer everything for 10 minutes.
5. Add the diced peppers and tomato puree, and cook for a further 10 minutes, until the sauce thickens. Serve with rice or a crisp salad.