On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Rachel Allen's Cake Diaries - Say it with Cake
- 20:30 - Rachel Allen: All Things Sweet - Afternoon Tea
- 21:00 - The Great Comic Relief Bake Off - Great British Bake Off Special: The Great Comic Relief Bake Off
- Prep time:
- 40 min
- Cook time:
- 30 min
Packed with heaps of flavour, Anthony Stewart's Jamaican-style stew makes a wholesome and hearty meal
Method1. Lay the chicken in a shallow dish. Mix together the garlic, paprika and soy sauce.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken for about 3-4 minutes, until golden brown. Add the onion and fry for 3 minutes more, until softened.
3. Tip in the carrot, and add the thyme and oregano.
4. Stir in the stock and simmer everything for 10 minutes.
5. Add the diced peppers and tomato puree, and cook for a further 10 minutes, until the sauce thickens. Serve with rice or a crisp salad.