On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - River Cottage to the Core - Plum Compote, Waldorf Salad and Flapjacks
- 21:00 - Hairy Bikers' Best of British - Slow Food
- 22:00 - Donut Showdown - Paris
- Prep time:
- 10 min
- Cook time:
- 3 min
For a luscious dessert that can be prepared in a jiffy with just three simple ingredients, try Tamasin Day-Lewis' lemon posset
Method1. Pour the cream into a large saucepan and add the sugar. Boil for 3 minutes.
2. Remove from the heat and whisk in the lemon juice.
3. Strain the mixture into a jug before pouring into the ramekins. Leave them to cool and refrigerate for 4-6 hours before serving. Macaroons or almond tuiles make a lovely accompaniment.