On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 2
- 20:30 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 6
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best - Picnics
- Prep time:
- 15 min, plus chilling time
Celia Brookes Brown whizzes up her own divine version of a deliciously cool Andalusian speciality soup
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Place the bread in a dish which will hold it in a single layer, and pour the milk over. Leave until the milk has been absorbed.
2. Transfer the soaked bread to a blender and add the almonds, garlic, vinegar, oil, salt and half the water. Process until smooth. Check the consistency and add more water until you get a soup-like consistency. Adjust the seasoning.
3. Chill the soup until very cold. Chill the grapes at the same time.
4. Serve the soup in chilled teacups or bowls, each one garnished with a small handful of grapes.