On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - John Torode's Australia - South Australia Part II
- 21:00 - Hairy Bikers' Best of British - Pies
- 22:00 - MasterChef Australia - Masterchef Australia
- Prep time:
- 15 min, plus chilling time
Celia Brookes Brown whizzes up her own divine version of a deliciously cool Andalusian speciality soup
Method1. Place the bread in a dish which will hold it in a single layer, and pour the milk over. Leave until the milk has been absorbed.
2. Transfer the soaked bread to a blender and add the almonds, garlic, vinegar, oil, salt and half the water. Process until smooth. Check the consistency and add more water until you get a soup-like consistency. Adjust the seasoning.
3. Chill the soup until very cold. Chill the grapes at the same time.
4. Serve the soup in chilled teacups or bowls, each one garnished with a small handful of grapes.