On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - You Gotta Eat Here - Chicago Edition: Lou Malnati's Pizzeria, Beef, Manny's Delicatessan
- 20:30 - You Gotta Eat Here - Rock Lobster, Harper's Burger Bar, Casa Calzone
- 21:00 - You Gotta Eat Here - Stoneface Dolly's, Hadley's, Rick's Fish and Chips and Seafood House
- Prep time:
- 20 min
- Cook time:
- 15 min
Dinner in a dash - you'll fly through this quick, classic way of cooking skate wings in black butter from Mitch Tonks
Method1. Set the oven to 200C/Gas 6. Heat the oil in an ovenproof frying pan and add the skate wings. Fry for 1-2 minutes on each side, until golden.
2. Transfer the fish to the oven and roast for 6-7 minutes, until tender.
3. Remove the fish to serving plates and keep warm.
4. Melt the butter in the pan over a high heat until the it begins to brown.
5. Add the vinegar, capers, lemon juice and chopped parsley. Pour the brown butter sauce over the skate and serve immediately.