On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Two Greedy Italians: Still Hungry - Liguria and La Bella Figura
- 21:00 - Two Fat Ladies - Fruits and Vegetables
- 21:30 - Two Fat Ladies - Game
- Prep time:
- 20 min
- Cook time:
- 5 min
Mini C uses tempting Thai ingredients such as perfumed peppery holy basil to make a stylish stir fry, packed with South East Asian flavours
Method1. Pound the garlic and chilli together into a paste. Heat the oil in a wok, over a medium flame, and stir-fry the paste for 10 seconds.
2. Add the sliced chicken and continue frying for 2 minutes, stiring all the time.
3. Tip in the onions and stir-fry for about 10-15 seconds and add the fish sauce, sugar and soy sauce, stirring continuously.
4. Add the stock, chilli and basil leaves and continue cooking for a further 10-15 seconds. Serve immediately, with rice.