On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - River Cottage: Summer's Here - River Cottage Summer, 3
- 21:00 - River Cottage: Summer's Here - River Cottage Summer, 4
- 22:00 - MasterChef: The Final Three - MasterChef
- Prep time:
- 15 min
- Cook time:
- 20 min
- 2 as a starter, 1 as a main
Genaro Contaldo illustrates just how peas make a perfect partner for almonds in this speedy but special soup recipe
Method1. Heat the olive oil and fry the onions until soft, but not coloured. Add the peas and sage leaves and cook for a further 5 minutes.
2. Pour in the stock, bring to the boil and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
3. Remove from the heat, transfer the mixture to a blender and liquidise until smooth.
4. Serve the soup with a swirl of crème fraiche, garnished with the flaked almonds and orange rind.