On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - The Great Sport Relief Bake Off - Great British Bake Off Special: The Great Sport Relief Bake Off
- 21:00 - The Great British Bake Off Masterclass - Great British Bake Off: The Masterclass
- 22:00 - The Great British Bake Off Masterclass - Great British Bake Off: The Masterclass
- Prep time:
- 15 min
- Cook time:
- 20 min
- 2 as a starter, 1 as a main
Genaro Contaldo illustrates just how peas make a perfect partner for almonds in this speedy but special soup recipe
Method1. Heat the olive oil and fry the onions until soft, but not coloured. Add the peas and sage leaves and cook for a further 5 minutes.
2. Pour in the stock, bring to the boil and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
3. Remove from the heat, transfer the mixture to a blender and liquidise until smooth.
4. Serve the soup with a swirl of crème fraiche, garnished with the flaked almonds and orange rind.