Italian lemon tart with clotted cream
By: From: Market Kitchen
On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - The Roux Masterclass: Alain and Michel Roux Jr - Albert and Alain Roux
- 20:30 - Rick Stein's Fruits of the Sea - Rick Stein's Fruits of the Sea (1): Ep 7
- 21:00 - Choccywoccydoodah - Queen of Cakes
- Prep time:
- 40 min
- Cook time:
- 30 min
Richard Phillips tempts the tastebuds with this luscious tart topped with rich clotted cream and freckled with fragrant lemon verbena
- 9 eggs
- 390 g caster sugar
- 5 lemons, juice and zest
- 250 ml double cream
- 1 ready-made 20cm shortcrust pastry tart cases, pre-cooked
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
For the cream
- 100 g clotted cream
- 5 lemon verbena leaves, finely chopped
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.