On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 1
- 20:30 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 5
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best - Family Favourites
- Prep time:
- 26 min
- Cook time:
- 1 hr
Lotte Duncan offers a scrumptious rhubarb-based take on a classic British pudding, served with orange-flavoured cream
- 450 g rhubarb, cut into 2.5cm chunks
- 1 oranges, grated zest
- 50 g butter
- 150 g sugar
- 8 slices bread, from a large loaf, with crusts trimmed
- 100 g clarified butter
- 25 g caster sugar, plus extra for sprinkling
For the cream
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.