On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Jamie's American Road Trip - Los Angeles
- 21:00 - River Cottage: Summer's Here - River Cottage Summer, 1
- 22:00 - MasterChef Ireland - MasterChef Ireland (2), 10
- Prep time:
- 10 min, plus 2-3 hrs marinating
- Cook time:
- 40 min
Sticky-roast pork, with its glossy dark glaze, is another of Ching-He Huang's scrumptious, simple-to-make dishes
Method1. Using a sharp knife, make slashes along the pork fillet.
2. Combine all the remaining ingredients, and marinade the pork for 2-3 hours, or overnight if you can.
3. Pre-heat the oven to 180C/gas 4. Drain the pork from its marinade and place on a rack set over a roasting tin half-filled with hot water.
4. Cook the pork for about 40 minutes - after 20 minutes, turn the meat over so it colours on all sides. Baste regularly with the extra marinade left behind in the bowl.