On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Nigel Slater's Simple Suppers - What Grows Together
- 20:30 - Nigel Slater's Simple Suppers - Made for Each Other
- 21:00 - New Choccywoccydoodah: Starstruck - 'Tis the Season to Be Choccy...
- Prep time:
- 15 min
- Cook time:
- 25 min
Clodagh McKenna combines Mediterranean ingredients to create a warming, hearty pulse and sausage stew - great cold weather food
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 onions, diced
- 24 cm chorizo sausages, skinned and roughly chopped
- 800 g canned chopped tomatoes
- 400 g red peppers, red pimentos, drained and diced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 800 g tinned butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 pinches black pepper
- 1 bunches fresh coriander, roughly chopped
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.