On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - Donut Showdown - Camping
- 20:30 - Donut Showdown - Fire and Ice
- 21:00 - Choccywoccydoodah - Animal Magic
- Prep time:
- 3 min
- Cook time:
- 5 min
Enjoy Rachel Allen's luxurious way with scrambled egg, for breakfast, brunch or supper
Method1. Break the eggs into a bowl, and add the milk and seasoning. Whisk for about 10 seconds to blend everything together.
2. Melt the butter into a saucepan and add the egg mixture.
3. Stir continuously with a wooden spoon over a low heat until the mixture looks scrambled but is still soft and creamy.
4. Stir in the smoked salmon and chives, and serve straight away.