On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - Man v. Food - San Jose
- 20:30 - Man v. Food - Denver
- 21:00 - MasterChef Ireland - MasterChef Ireland, 10
- Prep time:
- 45 min
- Cook time:
- 1 hr 55 min
Simon Rimmer creates a stunning main course combination with tender roast duck and a lip smacking plum and squash caponata
For the caponata
- 12 plums, stoned and quartered
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 2 cardamom pods
- 2 cloves
- 1 oranges, zest
- 1 butternut squash, peeled and cut into cubes
- 45 ml olive oil
- 1 dashes of vegetable oil
- 3 shallots, finely chopped
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.