From: Good Food Live
On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - Nigel Slater's Simple Suppers - What Grows Together
- 20:30 - Nigel Slater's Simple Suppers - Made for Each Other
- 21:00 - New Choccywoccydoodah: Starstruck - 'Tis the Season to Be Choccy...
- Prep time:
- 10 min
Wayne Collins' adds a tangy twist to gin and shakes up a tongue tingling cocktail
- 2 wedges oranges
- 1 shots Maraschino liqueur
- 2 shots gin
- 1 shots lemon juice
- 0.5 shots sugar syrup
- 1 shots maraschino cherries, to decorate
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
1. Place the orange wedges, Maraschino liqueur, gin, lemon juice and sugar syrup in an ice-filled cocktail shaker.2. Shake well to mix.3. Strain into a chilled martini glass, decorate with a Maraschino cherry and serve