On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - The Roux Masterclass: Alain and Michel Roux Jr - Michel Roux Jr and Michel Roux Snr
- 20:30 - Rick Stein's Seafood Lovers' Guide - Rick Stein's Seafood Lovers Guide: Ep 8
- 21:00 - Choccywoccydoodah - On the Frontline
Click on the arrows to view more photos
Submitted by: hopetown
- Prep time:
- 20 min
- Cook time:
- 15 min
James Martin pairs the luxury of lobster with a lavish creamy sauce and an irresistible grilled-until-golden parmesan topping
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Cut the lobster in half and remove the meat from the claws and tail. Leave to one side. Remove any head matter and set aside. Cut the meat up and place back into the shell.
2. For the sauce, put the butter in a pan, add the shallots and cook until softened. Add the stock, wine and double cream and bring to the boil. Reduce by half. Add the mustard, parsley and lemon juice and season to taste.
3. Pre-heat the grill and spoon the sauce over the lobster meat. Sprinkle with the grated cheese. Grill for three to four minutes, until golden brown.