On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Two Fat Ladies - Timber
- 20:30 - Two Fat Ladies - A Day at the Races
- 21:00 - Paul Hollywood's Bread - Soda Bread
Submitted by: hopetown
- Prep time:
- 20 min
- Cook time:
- 15 min
James Martin pairs the luxury of lobster with a lavish creamy sauce and an irresistible grilled-until-golden parmesan topping
Method1. Cut the lobster in half and remove the meat from the claws and tail. Leave to one side. Remove any head matter and set aside. Cut the meat up and place back into the shell.
2. For the sauce, put the butter in a pan, add the shallots and cook until softened. Add the stock, wine and double cream and bring to the boil. Reduce by half. Add the mustard, parsley and lemon juice and season to taste.
3. Pre-heat the grill and spoon the sauce over the lobster meat. Sprinkle with the grated cheese. Grill for three to four minutes, until golden brown.