On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - The Roux Masterclass: Alain and Michel Roux Jr - Albert and Alain Roux
- 20:30 - Rick Stein's Fruits of the Sea - Rick Stein's Fruits of the Sea (1): Ep 7
- 21:00 - Choccywoccydoodah - Queen of Cakes
- Prep time:
- 10 min
James Martin's strawberry and mascarpone shortbreads stack up to make an irresistible dessert in next to no time
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Hull the strawberries and cut them in half.
2. Push the raspberries through a fine meshed sieve and stir in the icing sugar. Set aside.
3. Mix the cream and mascarpone together and place a little of the mixture in the middle of a piece of shortbread. Arrange the halved strawberries around the cream.
4. Stack another piece of shortbread on top and continue the process until you have built up a stack of three. Repeat to make four stacks.
5. Dust with icing sugar and pour on some raspberry sauce. Top with a halved strawberry and serve immediately.