On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Rick Stein's Mediterranean Escapes - Rick Stein's Mediterranean Escapes
- 21:00 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Baltimore
- 21:30 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Pennsylvania
- Prep time:
- 20 min
- Cook time:
- 5 min
Enjoy a taste of sweet success with this speedy syrup sponge from James Martin
Method1. Lightly butter and flour a pudding basin with a 1.5 litre capacity.
2. Blend the flour, eggs, sugar and butter together in a food processor.
3. Spoon the syrup into the bottom of the prepared basin and pour the mixture from the food processor on top.
4. Cover the basin lightly with cling film and microwave on a high setting for four minutes.
5. Remove pudding and tip onto a serving plate. Serve hot with fresh supermarket custard.