On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Raymond Blanc's Kitchen Secrets - Apples
- 20:30 - Raymond Blanc's Kitchen Secrets - Winter Vegetables
- 21:00 - Lorraine's Fast, Fresh & Easy Food - Easy Entertaining
- Prep time:
- 15 min
Add a touch of luxury to your baked potato with Mike Robinson's Mediterranean-inspired tuna mix
1. Halve the baked potato lengthways and carefully scoop out some of the potato from each half.
2. Gently break up the tuna and place in a bowl. Add in the flageolet beans, tomatoes, capers, olives and chopped egg, and mix gently.
3. Add the olive oil, wine vinegar and lemon juice. Pile a spoon full of mix into each potato half and top with mayonnaise. Sprinkle with the basil and parsley and serve.
- 1 large baked potato, rubbed with water and salt before baking
- 200 g tuna, in oil, drained
- 100 g flageolet beans, drained and rinsed
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp capers
- 4 olives, stoned
- 1 eggs, hard boiled and chopped
- 1 dashes of olive oil, to mix
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 0.5 lemons, juice only
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise