On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Choccywoccydoodah: Starstruck - Things That Go Bump in the Night
- 21:00 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Salem
- 21:30 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Virginia
- Prep time:
- 15 min
Add a touch of luxury to your baked potato with Mike Robinson's Mediterranean-inspired tuna mix
- 1 large baked potato, rubbed with water and salt before baking
- 200 g tuna, in oil, drained
- 100 g flageolet beans, drained and rinsed
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp capers
- 4 olives, stoned
- 1 eggs, hard boiled and chopped
- 1 dashes of olive oil, to mix
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 0.5 lemons, juice only
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
1. Halve the baked potato lengthways and carefully scoop out some of the potato from each half.
2. Gently break up the tuna and place in a bowl. Add in the flageolet beans, tomatoes, capers, olives and chopped egg, and mix gently.
3. Add the olive oil, wine vinegar and lemon juice. Pile a spoon full of mix into each potato half and top with mayonnaise. Sprinkle with the basil and parsley and serve.