Tataki of seared tuna with soy, shallot and ginger dressing
From: Good Food Bites
On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Man v. Food - San Jose
- 20:30 - Man v. Food - Denver
- 21:00 - MasterChef Ireland - MasterChef Ireland, 10
- Prep time:
- 20 min, plus up to 12 hrs chilling time
- Cook time:
- 10 min
Fresh tuna marries beautifully with ginger in this light and spicy salad from Jennifer Joyce. It really is a sensational combination of flavours and textures
- 900 g fresh tuna
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 30 cm mooli (white radish)
- 250 g salad leaves, spicy (mizuna, baby red chard, baby mustard, rocket or watercress)
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
For the Dressing
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.