On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Two Greedy Italians: Still Hungry - Lazio and Machismo
- 21:00 - Two Fat Ladies - Cocktail Party
- 21:30 - Two Fat Ladies - Lunch
- Prep time:
- 15 min
- Cook time:
- 25 min
Serve up a simple but tasty meal Italian-style with Gino D'Acampo's recipe for a traditional Italian chicken dish
1. Heat the olive oil in a heavy-based, deep frying pan. Add in the onion and ham and fry until golden over a medium heat, around 5 minutes.
2. Add the chicken and mushrooms and cook briskly for 2 minutes.
3. Add the wine and cook for 5 minutes, allowing the wine to evaporate.
4. Add the chopped tomatoes, season with salt and freshly ground pepper and cook for 10 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
5. To serve, place a chicken breast fillet each in the centre of four serving plates and spoon over some of the tomato sauce. Serve at once with plain boiled long grain rice.