On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 2
- 20:30 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 6
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best - Picnics
- Prep time:
- 10 min
- Cook time:
- 15 min
Serve up a luxurious classic with Ross Burden's sophisticated recipe for tournedos topped with foie gras and mushrooms
- 50 g butter
- dashes of olive oil
- 2 beef tournedos, 7-8cm across and 4cm deep (at room temperature)
- black pepper
- 2 thick slices of foie gras
- 2 thick slices of good white bread, each slice cut into a circle the size of the steak
- 2 field mushrooms, slightly larger than the steaks
- red wine jus, to serve
- sprigs chervil
- sprigs watercress
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.