On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - The Roux Masterclass: Alain and Michel Roux Jr - Albert and Alain Roux
- 20:30 - Rick Stein's Fruits of the Sea - Rick Stein's Fruits of the Sea (1): Ep 7
- 21:00 - Choccywoccydoodah - Queen of Cakes
- Prep time:
- 15 min
- Cook time:
- 15 min
Gino D'Acampo cooks up a speedy but special supper with this fabulous prawn, spinach and pasta dish
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan; add the garlic and fry until golden.
2. Add the prawns and the chilli flavoured olive oil and cook for 2 minutes. Season with salt.
3. In the meantime, cook the pasta in salted boiling water until al dente. Drain, and then add to the prawns.
4. Immediately add the spinach, mix well and cook over a low heat for 2 minutes, until the spinach is softened. Serve immediately.