On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - Nigel Slater's 12 Tastes of Christmas - Nigel Slater's 12 Tastes of Christmas
- 21:00 - Nigel Slater's Simple Christmas - Nigel Slater's Simple Christmas
- 22:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best at Christmas - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best at Christmas
- Prep time:
- 15 min
- Cook time:
- 15 min
Gino D'Acampo cooks up a speedy but special supper with this fabulous prawn, spinach and pasta dish
Method1. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan; add the garlic and fry until golden.
2. Add the prawns and the chilli flavoured olive oil and cook for 2 minutes. Season with salt.
3. In the meantime, cook the pasta in salted boiling water until al dente. Drain, and then add to the prawns.
4. Immediately add the spinach, mix well and cook over a low heat for 2 minutes, until the spinach is softened. Serve immediately.