On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Joy of Curry - Joy Of Curry (1): Ep 1
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best - Sunday Dinners
- 22:00 - Man v. Food: The Carnivore Chronicles - Meaty Milestone
- Prep time:
- 15 min
- Cook time:
- 15 min
For a stylish fish dish try Martin Blunos's halibut, served with a tasty medley of peas and beans
- 1 halibut fillet, 175g
- black pepper
- 1 tsp clarified butter, (ghee)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 100 g mixture of peas and beans, (podded peas, podded broad beans, mange tout, sugar snaps, French beans)
- 5baby onions, peeled
- 2 tbsp white wine
- 1 small sprig of thyme
- 1 green leaves lettuce, finely shredded
- 150 ml double cream
- lemon juice, to taste
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.