On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Rachel Allen's Cake Diaries - Say it with Cake
- 20:30 - Rachel Allen: All Things Sweet - Afternoon Tea
- 21:00 - The Great Comic Relief Bake Off - Great British Bake Off Special: The Great Comic Relief Bake Off
- Prep time:
- 15 min
- Cook time:
- 20 min
Sticky, honey-glazed sausages with a mustard and sesame coating make a popular party treat from Ross Burden
Method1. Set the oven to 180°C/gas 4. Lay the sausages in a roasting pan in a single layer and cook for about 15 minutes, turning occasionally, until golden and cooked through.
2. Mix the honey, mustard and sesame seeds together in a bowl. Add the cooked sausages and stir around so they all get a good sticky coating.
3. Return the sausages to the roasting pan and pour over any remaining honey mixture.
4. Cook for a further 8 minutes until the sausages are bubbling and sticky. Leave to cool slightly and serve hot or warm on cocktail sticks.