On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Hairy Bikers' Bakeation - Low Countries
- 21:00 - Nigel Slater's Simple Cooking - Sugar and Spice
- 21:30 - Heston Blumenthal: In Search Of Perfection - Baked Alaska
- Prep time:
- 10 min
Peppery watercress, juicy orange segments and tender smoked trout make a terrific trio in this simple but stylish recipe from Lotte Duncan
Method1. Arrange the watercress and orange segments on a large platter.
2. Scatter over the finely sliced shallots and flake over the smoked trout.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the reserved orange juice, mustard and olive oil.
4. Trickle the dressing over the salad ingredients and serve immediately with crusty bread.