On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Jamie's Summer Food Rave Up - Jamie's Summer Food Rave Up
- 20:30 - Jamie's Summer Food Rave Up - Jamie's Summer Food Rave Up
- 21:00 - Food and Drink - Jun Tanaka - Street Food
- Prep time:
- 5 min, plus 30 mins marinating
- Cook time:
- 5 min
A delicious seafood supper in a flash! Antony Worrall Thomson's marinated prawns with chilli and garlic take next to no time
Method1. Slice each prawn open lengthways and remove the digestive tract, keeping or removing the heads as desired. Wash thoroughly under a cold running tap. Pat dry with paper towel.
2. Lay the prawns out on a baking tray and sprinkle with the chopped garlic and chilli. Drizzle with olive oil and leave to marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
3. After marinating, season to taste.
4. Place the prawns under a hot grill, turning once, until lightly browned on both sides.
5. Remove from under the grill and drizzle with lemon juice before serving.