On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - Nigel Slater's Simple Suppers - What Grows Together
- 20:30 - Nigel Slater's Simple Suppers - Made for Each Other
- 21:00 - New Choccywoccydoodah: Starstruck - 'Tis the Season to Be Choccy...
- Prep time:
- 10 min, plus 15 mins chilling
Lotte Duncan's muesli makes a healthy breakfast beginning to any morning
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Mix the oats in a large bowl with the yoghurt, fruit juice, hazelnuts, sunflower, pumpkin, sesame and sunflower seeds. Now add the dried fruit.
2. The mixture will be fairly wet at this stage. Now chill for 15 minutes. Serve in bowls with some fresh summer fruits.