On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Two Greedy Italians - Piedmont
- 21:00 - Hairy Bikers' Best of British - Takeaways
- 22:00 - Donut Showdown - Ancient Greece
- Prep time:
- 10 min
- Cook time:
- 5 min
For an unusual and appetising salad, try Gino D'Acampo's recipe, filled with Mediterranean flavours
Method1. Bring a pan of salted water to the boil. Add in the green beans and cook until al dente. Drain and allow to cool.
2. Place the green beans, artichoke heart halves and salad leaves in a large salad bowl. Break in the goats' cheese, in small pieces, and add in the sun-dried tomatoes and butter beans.
3. Place the extra-virgin olive oil and the balsamic vinegar in a tall glass, add in 2 pinches of salt and 2 pinches of freshly ground pepper and stir well with a fork until blended.
4. Drizzle the dressing all over the salad, mix well (using your hands) and serve immediately with your favourite bread.
- 1 handful fresh or frozen green beans
- 6 avocados, in oildrained and sliced in half
- 100 g goats' cheese
- 1 handful sun-dried tomatoes, in olive oil
- 200 g tinned butter beans, drained
- 2 handfuls of mixed, crisp salad
- 4 tbsp extra virgin Italian olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- black pepper
- your favourite bread, to serve