On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 3
- 20:30 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 4
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best - Simple Suppers
- Prep time:
- 5 min
Jo Pratt's satisfying meal in a glass simply oozes with goodness – and it tastes great to boot!
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Put everything apart from the nuts in a blender and blitz until smooth.
2. Sweeten to taste with extra honey if desired.
3. Pour into glasses and scatter over the nuts. Serve immediately, as the blueberries will cause the smoothie to thicken (if this happens, simply stir in some extra cranberry juice).