On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Lorraine's Fast, Fresh and Easy Food - Simple Classics
- 20:30 - Gok Cooks Chinese - Traditional
- 21:00 - River Cottage Veg Every Day - Power
- Prep time:
- 5 min
Jo Pratt's satisfying meal in a glass simply oozes with goodness – and it tastes great to boot!
Method1. Put everything apart from the nuts in a blender and blitz until smooth.
2. Sweeten to taste with extra honey if desired.
3. Pour into glasses and scatter over the nuts. Serve immediately, as the blueberries will cause the smoothie to thicken (if this happens, simply stir in some extra cranberry juice).