On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - The Little Paris Kitchen: Cooking with Rachel Khoo - Little Paris Kitchen: Cooking With Rachel Khoo, 1
- 20:30 - The Little Paris Kitchen: Cooking with Rachel Khoo - Little Paris Kitchen: Cooking With Rachel Khoo, 2
- 21:00 - The Little Paris Kitchen: Cooking with Rachel Khoo - Little Paris Kitchen: Cooking With Rachel Khoo, 3
- Prep time:
- 10 min
- Cook time:
- 10 min
Serve up a stylish and aromatic fish dish with Mike Robinson's recipe for home-smoked cod and tiger prawns
Method1. Lay a sheet of kitchen foil, shiny side down. Lay the red onion in the middle together with half the ginger.
2. Place the cod on top, skin side down. Top with the tiger prawns.
3. Sprinkle the chilli strips and remaining ginger on top and drizzle with olive oil and lime juice.
4. Seal the foil up over the cod and tiger prawns into a parcel. Poke 12 holes in the top of the bag using a skewer or small sharp knife.
5. Take the other sheet of foil and place 2 tablespoons of oak wood chippings in the middle. Place the first parcel on the chippings and bring the sides of the foil up to create a second layer around the parcel.
6. Place a trivet over a gas hob, layer over 2 sheets of kitchen foil and sit the parcel on top. Allow to cook and smoke for 7 minutes.
7. Cut the parcel open and place the contents on top of the bok choy. Serve at once with soy sauce, if using.
- 1 red onion, liced into half rings
- 1 tbsp ginger, liced into short, fine strips
- 250 g chunk of thick cod fillets, kin on
- 4 large, raw tiger prawns, peeled with the heads left on
- 1 red chilli, sliced into fine strips
- olive oil, for drizzling
- juice of 2 limes
- handful of steamed bok choy, to serve
- soy sauce, to serve (optional)