On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - The Roux Masterclass: Alain and Michel Roux Jr - Albert and Alain Roux
- 20:30 - Rick Stein's Fruits of the Sea - Rick Stein's Fruits of the Sea (1): Ep 7
- 21:00 - Choccywoccydoodah - Queen of Cakes
- Prep time:
- 20 min
- Cook time:
- 50 min
Buttery squash, creamy Brie and a speckling of chives combine to fabulous effect in this sensational silky smooth soup from Michael Moore
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Peel and chop the squash into small dice.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the shallots until softened but not coloured.
3. Add the squash and stock, and cook for 45 minutes until the squash is soft.
4. Place in a blender and whiz until smooth.
5. Stir in the cream and chives, and season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
6. Pour the soup into bowls and lay the sliced Brie on top. Serve immediately.